[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 26 12:34:55 CET 2010

Hi Oleh!
Personally I use Kate and its build-plugin for editing, and ddd/valgrind
for debugging.
However I don't claim that my choice is any better than another.  If an
IDE works for
you: that's great.

I am always interested in documentation suggestions, but I am even more
interested
(a lot!) in documentation _patches_.  You would make people very happy
if you just
added what you think is missing and send me the diffs.