[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Oleh Krehel oleh.krehel at mathmods.eu
Fri Nov 26 12:30:26 CET 2010

Hi Oliver,

If not an IDE, what tools to you use with DUNE(editor/documentation
viewer/debugger/profiler etc.)?

On another matter, would you be interested in some documentation
suggestions?
like in
"
/*! @brief Make an SGrid from position, extend and number of cells per
direction

  \param[in] N_ number of cells in each direction on coarsest level
  \param[in] L_ position of origin of the cube
  \param[in] H_ position of the upper right corner of the cube

  Note: This constructor uses FieldVectors instead of built-in arrays. This
is compatible
        with the YaspGrid class.
  */
  SGrid (FieldVector<int,dim> N_, FieldVector<ctype,dim> L_,
FieldVector<ctype,dim> H_);
"
L_ should, in my opinion, be documented as lower left corner of the
cube(origin, I think, is the center of the cube),
because that's clearly what the code does.

best regards,
Oleh