[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 26 11:32:46 CET 2010

Hi Oleh!
Please keep this discussion on the list.

Using 'make' from the console will successfully build your programm,
hence our use of include paths is correct.  If your IDEs don't agree
with the compiler on the inclusion order of the various files named
'config.h'
then I should think it's the IDE who is at fault, not the compiler.

Of course it would be nice to be able to use eclipse, but I don't like
tweaking our design (like including ../config.h instead of config.h)
just to work around shortcomings in the IDEs.

best,
Oliver