[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Oleh Krehel oleh.krehel at mathmods.eu
Fri Nov 26 14:08:47 CET 2010

Hi Christian,

I have downloaded the plugin that you have suggested but all it seems to do
is just highlight the syntax for Makefile.am:)
eclipse handles Makefile.am pretty well without this plugin.
As I see it, eclipse doesn't use it's own build system to generate
Makefiles, it just issues the "make all" command.
I edited Makefile.am to add a new source file, eclipse automatically
regenerated the makefile and properly compiled the project.

regards,
Oleh