[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 26 14:20:11 CET 2010

Hi Oleh,

is there any way you can find out what the order of include paths is
that eclipse is using?
It seems to differ from the one used by g++.

So for example if I compile something in dune-grid-howto the compile
command used is

  g++ -std=c++0x -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I/home/maths/masjal/DUNE/dune-common
-I/home/maths/masjal/DUNE/dune-grid ....

So the first include path is . and that is where the first config.h is
found and therefore used.
eclipse seems to use a different ordering?

Best
Andreas