[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Jurgis Pods jurgis.pods at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Nov 26 14:20:51 CET 2010

Hi Oleh,

I think the re-generation of the Makefile is not handled by Eclipse
itself, but by the autotools. So if you call a "make" from Eclipse, the
same behaviour occurs as if you would run it from the command line. But
I think that is a good thing, because it separates the IDE from the
(rather complex) build system.

I also use Eclipse, and my code completion works quite well! But I can
also report some problems with the path inclusion feature, sometime when
I hit F3 to go to a class definition, I have to choose from a list of
possible matches -  the right match is not chosen automatically. This is
probably related to your problem of Eclipse not recognizing the correct
order of path inclusions.

Cheers,
Jurgis