[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Jurgis Pods jurgis.pods at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Nov 26 14:59:31 CET 2010

Hi Oleh,

I get the same behaviour you get, I can't expand further than
LeafGridView. I guess Eclipse has problems resolving the typedef, which
is using type info from traits (in the Partition struct). I don't think
Eclipse CDT knows how to handle traits (yet). Same holds for the
LeafIterator which is not resolved correctly.

So these are certainly issues beyond our influence which may or may not
be added to the Eclipse functionality some day. Apart from that, I still
find it very convenient to work with, although some "manual lookup" is
required from time to time.

Cheers,
Jurgis