[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Nov 26 14:26:11 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 01:14:52PM +0100, Oleh Krehel wrote:
> I'm using eclipse cdt 7.0.1.
> When it takes over the automake project created by dunecontrol, everything
> (except proper code completion) works out of the box.

I am not an eclipse user, but it seems like you can adapt the include
path. If you make sure that your module is before the ones you depend
on, the correct header should be used.
http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/tasks/cdt_t_proj_paths.htm

The discovery options look promising, too.

http://www.ualberta.ca/AICT/RESEARCH/LinuxClusters/doc/icc91/main_cls/mergedProjects/bldaps_cls/cppug_ccl/bldaps_overview_scanner_collector.htm

If you find out how everything works, please let us know!

Regards,

Markus