[Dune] better DEPRECATE

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sun Nov 28 03:28:58 CET 2010

Am Sun, 28. Nov 2010, 00:24:12 +0100 schrieb Andreas Dedner:
> We should really try to document what to replace deprecated method with:
> That is really important for the users I think.
> GeometryType::basicType() is for example used in the virtualrefinement
> and I do not really know what to replace it with.

That depends.  The whole refinement system uses them as template parameters to
specialize for simplices / hypercubes independent of dimension.  If TopologyId
can be used to do the same, or if the enum GeometryType::BasicType and its
enumerators going to stay that is easy.  Otherwise the refinement stuff will
have to be rewritten (well, it has to be done anyway sooner or later, the
hypercube-stuff uses sgrid internally...).

Bye,
Jö.

--
If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
pretend you don't know me.