[Dune] better DEPRECATE

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Sun Nov 28 13:51:34 CET 2010

Hi,

there were two ideas to improve the messages:

a) DEPRECATED_WILL_VANISH_IN(VERSION)
b) DEPRECATED_USE_INSTEAD("some text")

[there names are just to make to point]

I would add the appropriate tests and macros, if someone else provides
me with the GCC magic.

We can still discuss which combinations of a & b we want. The old
macro has to stay, as the new macro can't be constructed backwards
compatible.

Christian