[Dune] better DEPRECATE

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Nov 28 14:17:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I looked at the dune-fem idea and it not really working as far as I could
make out. So at the moment I have no suggestion for a replacement.

Which means, we should include in the deprecated method/class...
documentation
1) what to replace it with
2) which is the last release it was not deprecated (perhaps easier than
guessing the
      first (future) release in which it will be deprecated).

The deprecation warning provides file and line number, so looking up the
documentation
in the file is not that difficult.

Until we cook up something better
Andreas