[Dune] dune-pdelab

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Nov 29 21:21:03 CET 2010

Am Mon, 29. Nov 2010, 19:54:03 +0100 schrieb mather02 at arcor.de:
> ups, what a pitty! but nevertheless i can not build dune-pdelab-howto! same setting as before but I got still the same error message, only without my stupid config.opts bug! sorry for writing you the x-th mail, this is surely my last question to this!
> thanks again for quick help! matthias

From config.log:

| configure:31099: g++ -std=c++0x -c -03 -Wall -DNDEBUG -funroll-loops -finline-functions   -I/localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-common-2.0 -I/localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-grid-2.0 -I/localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-istl-2.0 -I/localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-localfunctions-2.0 -I/localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-pdelab conftest.cpp >&5
| g++: unrecognized option '-03'
| In file included from /localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/common/function.hh:18,
|                  from conftest.cpp:117:
| /localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/common/multitypetree.hh:206: error: 'AlwaysTrue' was not declared in this scope
| /localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/common/multitypetree.hh:206: error: 'integral_constant' was not declared in this scope
| /localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/common/multitypetree.hh:206: error: template argument 1 is invalid
| /localhome/herz/Numerik/DUNE/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/common/multitypetree.hh:206: error: expected nested-name-specifier

1. Apparently your you're trying to optimize with level 3 "-O3", but you have
   given the option "-03" in your .opts file.  Note the difference between the
   capital letter "O" and the digit "0".

2. You're probably trying to compile a current PDELab svn with the dune-2.0
   tarballs (or more branches) of dune-localfunctions etc.  This is not
   supported; use the "2.0snapshot" branch of dune-pdelab and
   dune-pdelab-howto instead.  If that does no solve the problem, please
   really provide the _full_ output of "svn info" for each relevant module.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null - und das
nennen sie ihren Standpunkt.