[Dune] dune-pdelab

mather02 at arcor.de mather02 at arcor.de
Mon Nov 29 22:08:05 CET 2010

ok again, beside my stupid errors in the config.opts file i have the following problem:

i can not build a module which depends on dune-pdelab. Now i have rev. nr 854 but it
also did not with rev 807 which i  downloaded for the very first time.
i tried to build a module which depends on dune-common, grid, istl and pdelab and i got everytime the errormessage
from autoconf "function.hh present but can not be compiled" which you can read, e.g., at the end of the last screen.txt file.

Now i went in the dune-pdelab folder to the file dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/m4/dune-pdelab.m4
and i changed the line
DUNE_CHECK_MODULES([dune-pdelab], [pdelab/common/function.hh])
into
DUNE_CHECK_MODULES([dune-pdelab], [pdelab/common/vtkexport.hh])

and with this change dunecontrol successfully build a new module depending on dune-pdelab.
so now this thread is closed for me since dune now does want i wnat it to do.

thanks for the quick help

matthias