[Dune] YaspGrid Download?

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Sep 1 14:58:52 CEST 2010

Hi Sascha,

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 02:54:55PM +0200, Sascha Zelzer wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> thanks for the clarification. I checked out dune-pdelab from
> https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-pdelab/branches/2.0snapshot
>
> but had some troubles with missing header files after a make
> install. Maybe I didn't use dunecontrol correctly... many
> subdirectories in the <dune-install-prefix>/include/dune/pdelab/
> where missing (for example backend, gridoperatorspace, etc.).
> Manually copying the header files fixed it for me. Is that a known
> issue?

best is not to use "make install". It is in principal supported, but
usually untested, as all developers use the source tree directly. You
can use dunecontrol without installing the files. There were several
issues with installing dune-pdelab. It might work by now, but the
current head requires the dune core trunk, which is something you
might not want to use atm.

Cheers