[Dune] YaspGrid Download?

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 1 14:54:55 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

thanks for the clarification. I checked out dune-pdelab from
https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-pdelab/branches/2.0snapshot

but had some troubles with missing header files after a make install.
Maybe I didn't use dunecontrol correctly... many subdirectories in the
<dune-install-prefix>/include/dune/pdelab/ where missing (for example
backend, gridoperatorspace, etc.). Manually copying the header files
fixed it for me. Is that a known issue?

Best,
Sascha