[Dune] Dune Developer Meeting

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 13 16:26:12 CEST 2010

Hi Robert!
Thanks for setting this up.  At this point I only know that I cannot make
it on 18./19. of Octobre, about all the other dates I don't know yet.
I'll be travelling until Oct. 3rd and will know more afterwards.

best,
Oliver

Am 2010-09-13 11:50, schrieb Robert Kloefkorn:
> Dear all,
>
> > We also suggest to have two-day meeting. This gives us enough time to
> > discuss also the larger problems. Where shall we hold the meeting? The
> > last meeting was held in Berlin.
>
> we can have a user meeting in Freiburg. I just started a doodle poll
> to find the the place and the date. Please add the City to your name
> to make clear where the meeting could take place.
>
> doodle:
> http://www.doodle.com/titd73hm4gyyxmbk
>
> Best

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *