[Dune] Dune Developer Meeting

Mario Ohlberger mario.ohlberger at uni-muenster.de
Tue Sep 21 16:41:54 CEST 2010

Dear all,
after discussions with Christian, Robert, and Andreas, I would like to
invite you for the next dune developer meeting to come to Muenster
at November 23rd. Alternatively we could also plan to start
on Monaday 22nd in the afternoon and plan with one night in Muenster
(i.e. 22.-23.11).

Please let me know, if you could realize one of these variants:

A) 23.9.2011 (whole day) in Muenster
B) 22.9.2011 (starting at about 2 p.m.) until 23.9.2011  (end arround 4
p.m.) in Muenster

Best regards,

Mario

Robert Kloefkorn wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> > We also suggest to have two-day meeting. This gives us enough time to
> > discuss also the larger problems. Where shall we hold the meeting? The
> > last meeting was held in Berlin.
>
> we can have a user meeting in Freiburg. I just started a doodle poll
> to find the the place and the date. Please add the City to your name
> to make clear where the meeting could take place.
>
> doodle:
> http://www.doodle.com/titd73hm4gyyxmbk
>
> Best

  Prof. Dr. Mario Ohlberger          Tel.: +49-251 83-33775
  Institut fuer Numerische und 	     Fax : +49 251 83-32729
  Angewandte Mathematik
  FB Mathematik und Informatik
  Universitaet Muenster
  Einsteinstrasse 62