[Dune] Dune Agenda 2011

Martin Drohmann mdrohmann at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:14:57 CEST 2010

In our workgroup, some people criticized the practice to protect the
wiki access by passwords for people with write access to the core
modules only. Isn't it possible to use a global password for the wiki,
that can be published on the mailing list? Because that would probably
protect the wiki from being spammed by a bot, but still allows people
who are interested in the future of Dune to better understand what is
going on.

Best,
Martin D.