[Dune] Dune Agenda 2011

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 30 22:54:46 CEST 2010

Hi,
the reason for this is not that we want to exclude people from
discussion. When the wiki was created there were to possibilities:
Use the svn authentication or have seperate accounts.

Since there was no volunteer to manage seperate accounts we now
have the svn authentication. Perhapse the situation has changed now.

Regards,
Carsten

Am 29.09.2010 13:14, schrieb Martin Drohmann:
> In our workgroup, some people criticized the practice to protect the
> wiki access by passwords for people with write access to the core
> modules only. Isn't it possible to use a global password for the wiki,
> that can be published on the mailing list? Because that would probably
> protect the wiki from being spammed by a bot, but still allows people
> who are interested in the future of Dune to better understand what is
> going on.
>
> Best,
> Martin D.

Carsten Gräser           | phone: +49-30 / 838-75349
Freie Universität Berlin | fax  : +49-30 / 838-54977
Institut für Mathematik  | email: graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Arnimallee 6             |
14195 Berlin, Germany    | URL  : http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/graeser