No subject

Thu Sep 23 16:13:32 CEST 2010

formats. Yet, the Gmsh guys incremented the version number. As a safety
precaution, the GmshReader throws this exception. Otherwise, your code mi=
ght
produce very weird results and you spend hours of debugging.

For the future: Could you please put such things into the FlySpray? Moreo=
ver,
a proper bug report should have stated the contents of the exception:
           "can only read Gmsh version 2 files"
Another must are versions (and revisions) of your DUNE core modules, comp=
iler
version, operating system, etc.

Best,

Martin