[Dune] Gmsh file format changed from version 2.4.2 to 2.5

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Nov 11 14:08:19 CET 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

the problem should be fixed in revision 7081 of dune-grid.

>From Dune's point of view, there seems to be no difference between the two
formats. Yet, the Gmsh guys incremented the version number. As a safety
precaution, the GmshReader throws this exception. Otherwise, your code might
produce very weird results and you spend hours of debugging.

For the future: Could you please put such things into the FlySpray? Moreover,
a proper bug report should have stated the contents of the exception:
           "can only read Gmsh version 2 files"
Another must are versions (and revisions) of your DUNE core modules, compiler
version, operating system, etc.

Best,

Martin