[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-istl r1490 - trunk/dune/istl

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Aug 3 13:11:14 CEST 2011

Am Wed,  3. Aug 2011, 12:15:21 +0200 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 11:45:07AM +0200, Jö Fahlke wrote:
> > From what I can see, the version of the AX_BOOST_BASE macro included in
> > dune-common is quite different from the macro actually distributed by the
> > autoconf archive.  In Rebecca's case the version from the autoconf archive
> > ends up in aclocal.m4 and thus is the one that is used in the end.
>
> IMHO this is then a bug in the build system. Does it use -I to set the
> path to our m4 directory? If so, we should change to -B which
> prependes the directory to the search path. That should fix the
> problem, shouldn't it?

I can't find -B in aclocal's documentation.  And according to that
documentation, -I is actually supposed to prepend to the path.  The only other
option that can modify the include path is --acdir, and nobody is supposed to
use that anyway.

@Rebecca: What module is this?  Maybe someone copied ax_boost_base.m4 into
          that modules m4/.

Bye,
Jö.

--
If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
pretend you don't know me.