[Dune] Idea for Dune User Meeting

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Dec 7 08:29:32 CET 2011

Hi Dune users,
Bernd asked for thoughts about the Dune User Meeting (June 21, 2012 in
Münser), see [1].
I would like to have a Dune hackathon or more a kind of a Dune hack
sprint [2], where developers and users would improve Dune, start new
features or hunt together bugs.
The evening of June 20 after the conference -- let's say from 7 p.m. to
10 pm -- would be a good date because I assume many users will either
attend the PDESoft or will arrive the day before the user meeting.

Greets
Christoph

[1] http://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune/2011-November/009690.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon#Sprints

--
Since we don’t even know whether these solutions [to the Navier-
Stokes equation] exist, our understanding is at a very primitive