[Dune] Idea for Dune User Meeting

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Dec 7 12:15:09 CET 2011

Hi Sergei,
your habit of writing ultra-brief messages forces me to guess what you
want to ask.
a) You ask to organize a webinar for my idea of a Dune sprint.
    I can't see any benefit from this because the point of a sprint is
    to actually work together in the same location in opposite to the
    usual far-distant development.
b) You ask for a webinar for the Dune user meeting.
    That might be a good idea depending on the number of interested and
    whether the organizers can provide the technical infrastructure.
1) You ask me for organizing one of the above.
    I'm sorry but I'm not involved in the planing but only shared my
    thoughts about what I would like for the user meeting.
2) You ask the hosts for organizing a) or b).
    I apologize for being self-centered and hope the hosts guess better
    than I did and try to make a webinar possible.

SCNR,
Christoph

--
Wir sind hocherfreut, daß sich für die moralisch fragwürdige Tätigkeit
der Programmierung der Computerwanze kein fähiger Experte gewinnen