[Dune] Idea for Dune User Meeting

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Dec 7 13:15:14 CET 2011

Dear Sergei,

> your habit of writing ultra-brief messages forces me to guess what
> you want to ask.

I have to agree with Christoph, your messages are _really_ brief. They
often even seem rude. If you don't want to spend the extra time to
write a proper email, why should anybody bother spending his time
answering you.

We are working on Dune voluntarily, nobody is paid for his work and we
are definitelly no support center. We are happy, if Dune is attractive
for other users, we are happy if we can help, but perhaps we need the
warm feeling that our work is appreciated.

You might want to read the articel
"How To Ask Questions The Smart Way"
(http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html)
by E. S. Raymond.

Let it be said, this is my personal impression.

Cheers
Christian