[Dune] unreached headers in DUNE

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 21 12:28:25 CET 2011

Hi Bernd,
thanks for the work, this is interesting information.
[@Markus: I guess 'unreached' means 'not included by any other file]
However, many of these files are part of the API and are needed,
even if not used within the core modules.

A few things that need to stay are
./dune-istl/dune/istl/matrixindexset.hh
./dune-grid/dune/grid/common/universalmapper.hh
./dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/hierarchicsearch.hh

The following look like they can indeed be removed:
./dune-geometry/dune/geometry/genericgeometry/referencetopologies.hh
./dune-grid/dune/grid/common/dynamicsubindexid.hh

... and I didn't look closely at all the others.

cheers,
Oliver