[Dune] unreached headers in DUNE

Andreas Lauser andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Dec 21 13:31:25 CET 2011

Hi,

"unreachable" is defined by means of a greedy algorithm:

1. define all sources (*.cc files) as reachable
2. add all headers (*.hh files) which appear are included in a reachable file
    to the list
3. repeat (2) until the list of reachable files does not change anymore
4. all headers which are not in the list of reachable files are unreachable

cheers
  Andreas