[Dune] accessing the subIndex on 3D elements using ALUGRID

Nagaiah Chamakuri nagaiah.chamakuri at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:34:44 CET 2011

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for your prompt response. I do not know exactly what went wrong
while installing of
ALUGRID or DUNE. Certainly, it might be a problem at my local installation.
Here is the test files (attachment) which I used for comparison between
ALUSimplexGrid and UGGRID
(3D simplex elements). I just used dune timer for CPU time comparison.

ALUGrid verson - 1.50 (1.23 as well), sequential compilation
UGGRID - which is available at DUNE website (with patch-5), sequential
compilation
DUNE- current SVN version
g++-4.5 and gcc-4.5

Please let me know if you observe the same behavior.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Best Reagrds
Nagaiah

--
Dr. Chamakuri Nagaiah
Institute of Mathematics and Scientific Computing