[Dune] Visualization with VTKWriter

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 15 14:59:39 CET 2011

The are 2 issues here
1) will the code actually work on quadrilaterals (e.g. SGrid)
2) you need some more general grid reader (e.g. DGF)

If the code is only for triangular grids, you have to have on of the 3
available
implementations (Alberta,ALU,UG) and then cut and paste some lines from the
finitevolume.cc:
    typedef GridSelector :: GridType Grid;
    std::stringstream dgfFileName;
    dgfFileName << "grids/unitcube" << Grid :: dimension << ".dgf";
    GridPtr<Grid> gridPtr( dgfFileName.str() );
    Grid& grid = *gridPtr;

Then see what happens....

Best
Andreas