[Dune] need help!

Mohammad Reza Alaei eng.alaei at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:32:23 CET 2011

Dear Dune responder

I have gotten dune and followed the installation instructions provided
by dune-grid-howto-2.0.pdf, after installing it I wanted to compile
the first example of it "gettingstarted.cc" and compile it. But I
received compilation error
"/home/mohammad/Desktop/DUMUX/dune-grid-howto-2.0/gettingstarted.cc:4:
fatal error: config.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated..". It should not be unmentioned that I am a
very beginner user of Linux/Unix. As you can see in the error message
I have installed the Dune in the directory named dumux. if I want
write and use the classes and modules how can I address the header
files in the code. I am sorry if my question is in dummy manner. I
thought after installing it, this would have been resolved by the
process.

Your guide on this issue would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Mohammad Reza Alaei