[Dune] need help!

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Feb 26 12:48:47 CET 2011

Dear Mohammad,

if config.h is not there, dunecontrol has not finished
properly. Did you run dunecontrol? If yes and it
terminates with an error, can you please send the output
and/or the corresponding config.log file?

Kind regards
Bernd

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 02:32:23 -0800
  Mohammad Reza Alaei <eng.alaei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Dune responder
>
> I have gotten dune and followed the installation
>instructions provided
> by dune-grid-howto-2.0.pdf, after installing it I wanted
>to compile
> the first example of it "gettingstarted.cc" and compile
>it. But I
> received compilation error
> "/home/mohammad/Desktop/DUMUX/dune-grid-howto-2.0/gettingstarted.cc:4:
> fatal error: config.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated..". It should not be unmentioned
>that I am a
> very beginner user of Linux/Unix. As you can see in the
>error message
> I have installed the Dune in the directory named dumux.
>if I want
> write and use the classes and modules how can I address
>the header
> files in the code. I am sorry if my question is in dummy
>manner. I
> thought after installing it, this would have been
>resolved by the
> process.
>
> Your guide on this issue would be highly appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
> Mohammad Reza Alaei

Bernd Flemisch                     phone: +49 711 685
69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart          fax: +49 711 685
67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61        email:
bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart        url: