[Dune] bug/problem: "set_trivial_row function routine" adds a wrong entries in global matrix (dune-pdelab)

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Jan 13 18:07:20 CET 2011

Am Thu, 13. Jan 2011, 17:18:46 +0100 schrieb Nagaiah Chamakuri:
> Yesterday I was trying to send a message to
> dune-pdelab at dune-project.orgmailing list
> but, it seems, due to lack of permissions my message was not delivered.
> So I am mailing to common dune mailing list.

Your mail did reach the dune-pdelab list just fine, see the list archives
linked from <http://lists.dune-project.org/mailman/listinfo/dune-pdelab>.
It's just that probably nobody found the time to look into your problem yet.

What was the clue that made you think it was a permission problem?  Did you
get some error email back?  If so, I would like to see it, since that would
indicate something is off with the configuration of that list.  But please
direct further mails about problems with the dune-pdelab list to me directly.
This is not a problem of the Dune software, so the other Dune-people can't
help you, and I am the administrator for that particular mailing list.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null - und das
nennen sie ihren Standpunkt.