[Dune] installation problems

akil mieres akilmieres at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 19:38:50 CET 2011

Carsten,

I downloaded the dune 2.0 modules and was able to use make install and install dune-common only.

however, when I tried to install the other core modules individually I get the following error.

Macintosh:dev ottiemieres$ ./dune-common-2.0/bin/dunecontrol  --module=dune-grid all
ERROR: multiple definition of module dune-common
previous defined in:
  /users/ottiemieres/desktop/opm/source/dev/dune-common-2.0/dune.module
redefined in:
  /usr/local/dune.module
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!

it makes sense, but how do I get around it

I tried to use the dunecontrol status command, export command and getting the same error. how to uninstall??

Akil