[Dune] installation problems

Jurgis Pods jurgis.pods at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 17 13:22:11 CET 2011

Hi,

just to complete this branch of the discussion: With the "HgSubversion"
extension it is possible to import Subversion projects into a Mercurial
repository. The setup is tricky in that sense, that some Mercurial
features like "hg merge" cannot be used together with an external SVN
repo (so don't try to!).
As a workaround, I use the MqMerge extension in addition. It requires
quite an amount of discipline to organize all of the code changes in
patches, but once you got used to it, it works very neatly.

Best regards,
Jurgis