[Dune] Update of the official Homepage / dunedesign.png

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 6 16:47:45 CEST 2011

Dear all,
this is the way I see Dune:

                            applications

-------------------------------
|                              |
|   3rd party base modules     |
|                              |
|              --------------------------------------
|              |                                    |
|              |      discretization modules        |
|              |                                    |
|                         core modules                           |

This emphasizes that applications can be built on top of every step.

Please add dune-localfunctions as a core module, see FS#913. Maybe you
have to reduce the horizonal box size.

I second Markus that the current draft has to many grid modules in the
chart. How about adding Kaskade7 and DuMuX as external libraries? They
are frameworks developled by external users and not "only" grids. Maybe
change multidomaingrid to multidomain?

I volunteer for every job related to HTML and web standard compliance.

Have a nice day
Christoph