[Dune] What are the plans for FS#604 / dune-geometry?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Jun 8 15:48:36 CEST 2011

Am Wed,  8. Jun 2011, 13:35:24 +0200 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> With 2.1 out of the door and the next version far away I'm wondering
> what will happen to the intended dune-geometry module [0]. The idea
> is 1.5 years old and now would be the right time to make a change
> like this.

It's still on my agenda, though not on a pretty low priority.  If you would
like to invest some time into this, I'll be happy to setup the repository, and
create topic branches in the other modules.

@Dune: Any objections to giving Christoph write access (to the topic branches
       and the dune-geometry module only)?  I cannot take full responsibility
       for anything he commits since he is located in Stuttgart and I'm in
       Heidelberg, and it is some time ago that I met him and so on.  On the
       other hand, if we are not satiesfied with what he commits, we can
       simply scrap the topic branches and dune-geometry altogether and start
       over.

Bye,
Jö.

--
<ex-bart> beleidige cernlib
-:- SignOff Volk1: #macht (EOF From client)