[Dune] Update of the official Homepage / dunedesign.png

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 10 14:01:16 CEST 2011

Hi Guys/Girls!
Maybe before settling on an image we should have a clear idea about its
purpose.  Is it to be some form of logo?  Then most proposals are still
too complex.  Or is it a drawing that should inform people about the
structure of Dune?  Then it should be more precise, larger, include some
more modules.  It would then find a place somewhere else on our website.
Could it have yet another purpose?