[Dune] Reading Tags from msh file to dgf

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 15:50:17 CEST 2011

Hi,
at the moment gmsh would not work. If the DGF keyword is not found in
the first line of the file, the file is directly passed on to the
constructor of the grid - if such a grid construction is support by
the grid used. I guess that holds for Alberta and ALU.
I was always planing to have a block of the form
GRIDREADER
type: gmesh | amira | ...
file: filename
#