[Dune] DGF Parser is not working

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 03:08:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was actually talking about the tags that are attached to the elements. I guess they are attached
by using Physical Entities in the .geo file of the gmsh. I would see the code of gmshreader and see
if I can do something about it. I think it would be pretty straightforward. The only problem is I
would have to return a matrix elementid (number of tags x number of elements) instead of a vector as
it is done now.

--
Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik