[Dune] Compiling DUNE with mpich2

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jun 27 16:32:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 09:11:12PM +0530, Jayesh Badwaik wrote:
> Is it possible to compile DUNE with mpich2 and gcc-4.4 ?
> I have been unable to make DUNE detect mpich2.

You did use the --enable-parallel flag during configuer, didn't you?

Regards,

Markus

--
Markus Blatt, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
University Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

'Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for
mathematics, the cultural world is one country' - David Hilbert