[Dune] Compiling DUNE with mpich2

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:54:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yes I did. Actually the problem stemmed from libcr-dev package on my ubuntu
machine. Apparently, DUNE needs to compile with -lcr flag and it is not installed
by default. And hence, the error.

I installed the libcr-dev package and now it is working all right.

Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, Nagpur
INDIA

"We are servants rather than masters in mathematics" -- Charles Hermite