[Dune] Problems while creating a grid with DGF

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 15 12:26:05 CET 2011

Hi,

I plugged your DGF file into UGGrid and it looked fine with me (as far as I
can understand what you do expact). Maybe you can elaborate on what you are
actually doing (e.g., by write a true test program and attaching it). It is
really not worth discussing all that could potentially have gone wrong.

Moreover, if you think there is a bug, could you please add a corresponding
bug report to the flyspray?

Best,

Martin