[Dune] processor boundaries on nonoverlapping grids

Alexander Schlaich schlaich at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon May 16 18:41:27 CEST 2011

Thanks, this solved my problem.

Cheers,

Alex

Von: Bernd Flemisch <bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de>
An: dune at dune-project.org
Betreff: Re: [Dune] processor boundaries on nonoverlapping grids
Datum: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:19:23 +0200

Hey Alex,

you can ask an entity for its PartitionType, see
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/group___g_i_related_types.html#gbd89b77709db1d9e56bb17cd0aa44c3d

and
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/class_dune_1_1_entity.html#a359da1ebacea2d961f2ceb74250aebe

So for the entity in question just ask something like
if (entity.partitionType() == Dune::GhostEntity)

Kind regards
Bernd