[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7723 - trunk/dune/grid/io/file/vtk+

Adrian Ngo adrian.ngo at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 7 11:27:30 CET 2011

Hi all,

I haven't done anything special to get a build error.
I just checked out all the latest trunk revisions necessary to build
dune-pdelab-howto and I got this:

example01a_Q1.hh:40: error: no matching function for call to
'Dune::VTKWriter<Dune::GridView<Dune::DefaultLeafGridViewTraits<const
Dune::YaspGrid<2>, (Dune::PartitionIteratorType)4u> >
 >::addVertexData(Dune::PDELab::VTKGridFunctionAdapter<Dune::PDELab::DiscreteGridFunction<Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpace<Dune::GridView<Dune::DefaultLeafGridViewTraits<const
Dune::YaspGrid<2>, (Dune::PartitionIteratorType)4u> >,
Dune::PDELab::Q1LocalFiniteElementMap<double, double, 2>,
Dune::PDELab::NoConstraints, Dune::PDELab::ISTLVectorBackend<1>,
Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionGeneralMapper>,
Dune::PDELab::ISTLBlockVectorContainer<Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpace<Dune::GridView<Dune::DefaultLeafGridViewTraits<const
Dune::YaspGrid<2>, (Dune::PartitionIteratorType)4u> >,
Dune::PDELab::Q1LocalFiniteElementMap<double, double, 2>,
Dune::PDELab::NoConstraints, Dune::PDELab::ISTLVectorBackend<1>,
Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionGeneralMapper>, double, 1> > >*)'

Bye,
Adrian