[Dune] dune-geometry

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 18:42:55 CET 2011

Works with dune-fem - great!

2 Questions:

1) Should dune-common/dune/common/geometrytypeindex.hh be moved to
    dune-geometry?
2) This concerns the build system. Do I have to add dune-geometry to all
     my dune.module files, or if a module A depends on dune-grid and
     since dune-grid depends on dune-geometry does A also depend on
     dune-geometry? In three words: is Depends transitive?
     Out of interest: if it is not transitive is that because that is the
     way it should be or only because that is the way it is at the moment

Thanks for the work!

Best
Abdreas