[Dune] DGF Error

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 16:56:58 CET 2011

I cann't really think of any reason (except wrongly set permission?)

The offending piece of code is
  10   std::ifstream gridin(filename);
  11   if (! gridin)
  12   {
  13       DUNE_THROW(DGFException,
  14           "Macrofile " << filename << " not found");
  15   }
so the program is trying to open the file and failing...

Tried it with some other dgf file or with a different grid implementation?

Sorry that I can not really help...
Andreas