[Dune] DGF Error

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Nov 15 22:03:22 CET 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 04:36:32PM +0100, Alex Evanovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the runtime somehow, dune is not able to find the dgf grid file.
> This is strange because my dgf file is in the same folder:

I have a guess: Have you compiled DUNE with MPI support?
Some implementations (I think MPICH) screw up the running directory.

If this is the case and you do not run your program with mpirun (but
directly start the binary), then your program with think it is run
running in your home directory.

Just try mpirun <program>.

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Get professional (onsite) support and training or
your own custom simulation tool!

Dr. Markus Blatt - HPC-Simulation-Software & Services
Rappoltsweilerstr. 5, 68229 Mannheim
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658