[Dune] Postgres-Server

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Nov 21 21:44:47 CET 2011

Hi!

Ansgar and me discovered some problems with the postgres configuration.  We
made some changes and hope it is fixed now.  We tried to make sure we didn't
break anything, but if you notice anything amiss, please tell us.  As far as
we can tell the services that might be affected are:

autotests/autobuild
flyspry
(plus some services used by our workgroup)

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

Spaß mit I18N.  Hier StumpWM/clisp:
WARNUNG: DEFUN/DEFMACRO(GET-WM-CLASS): #<PACKAGE XLIB> ist abgeschlossen.
         Das Schloss umgehen und weitermachen.