[Dune] FW: Grid format for unstructured grids from GMSH files

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Nov 25 18:04:31 CET 2011

Am Fri, 25. Nov 2011, 16:04:33 +0000 schrieb Sacconi, Andrea:
> I'll try to adapt these variables. Are there suggested values I can use to sort my problems out?

Well, $(ALBERTA3D_CPPFLAGS), $(ALBERTA3D_LDFLAGS), and $(ALBERTA3D_LIBS)
should go into your_program_CPPFLAGS, your_program_LDFLAGS, and
your_program_LDADD, respectively.  See the documentation of "automake" for
details, or look how it is done in other Makefile.am-files.  For instance the
file dune-grid/src/gridinfo-gmsh/Makefile.am from the trunk[1] has an example
for Alberta2D and another for Alberta3d right at the top.

Bye,
Jö.

[1] View it on-line here:
    http://svn.dune-project.org/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=dune-grid&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc%2Fgridinfo-gmsh%2FMakefile.am

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds