[Dune] Fwd: Re: [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6512 - trunk/dune/common

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 14 12:24:11 CEST 2011

I agree with Markus in considering the change an interface change.
Therefore a little announcement or RFC before the commit would have
been nice.  I actually do think that the change could be quite
helpful.  Still, changing the interface without a RFC before is not
how Dune development should work.

best,
Oliver